Isn’t it fascinating that the more you use the credit card, the more rewards you get? It is the fact with Citibank Credit Card. To appreciate its credit card holders, bank offers Thank You Premier Card application form online. To get the card, the customer has to apply for it online. If the application is accepted, then the customer receives a Citi Thank You Premier Card.
Every time the customer uses a card, Thank you points are earned. These earned points can be redeemed for any purchase like foodies, appliances, air tickets or may be encased. To apply for a Citi Thank You Premier Card is very simple and takes few steps process online. Once you get the card, you are exempted from paying the annual fee of $125 for the first year. With every dollar paid through the card, one thank you point is earned.
Citibank is the world’s largest multinational financial services corporation. It has it’s headquarter in in Manhattan, New Yorkand is operating in 140 countries worldwide with about 16000 branches. The bank issues credit cards through its Citi Cards division. The Citibank is ranked #1 issuer of credit cards and its cards are accepted almost everywhere. Its Citi Thank You Premier Card scheme is very popular and widely accepted among its customers.
How can you apply for a Citi Thank You Premier Card Online?
- You must have a computer with internet access.
- You must be of the age 18 or above.
- You must have a Social Security Number.
- Visit the Citibank website at http://www.citibank.com.
- Click on the link “Live Your Dreams – Thank You Premier Card.”
- Click on the link “Climb Higher” in the photo displayed.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Enter your personal, financial, and employment details into the fields displayed and then tick the boxes to specify whether you would like to receive your application decision by email as well as the website’s Additional Disclosures and Privacy Notice and then accept the Terms and Conditions. Finally, click on the “Verify Application” button.
- Complete the Citi Thank You Premier Card application process following the direction.