Apply for Your Licenses with Mahaonline
In the era of technology and internet, the way to get administrative work can be accomplished has changed drastically and has become very efficient too. The Mahaonline, an initiative of Maharashtra government is an e-governance service portal, a very helpful approach that is very comprehensive and provides an assortment of online government services to its citizens in rural as well as urban areas. The services provided allow its citizens to apply for the license, birth and death certificate, no-objection certificate, solvency certificate etc. online. It also works towards deploying people to work for the Mahaonline limited and for that it provides employment recruitment information. You also can do Gumasta license online registration, Thane.
It is convenient and simple to apply for various requirements such as license, different certificates etc. using the services provided by Mahaonline. It is very quick also and you don’t need to stand in a long queue as it used to be and also saves your time and money as you don’t need to go to different offices and travel to reach the locations. There is a number of services provided and you can take benefits of it provided you have an access to internet.
About the government of Maharashtra and Mahaonline
Maharashtra is one of the powerful states that are situated in the western region of India. The State cares for its citizens and works for the betterment of its citizens. One of the very beneficial attempts towards it is the Mahaonline project that provides e-governance. It is the first of its kind in any state of India and it integrates a front-end web portal with numerous online services
How to Apply for Your Licenses With the Help of Mahaonline?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- You must have a valid e-mail ID and the password for the Mahaonline service.
- Visit the official homepage at https://www.maharashtra.gov.in/Site/Home/Index.aspx
- Click on the “Portal” button displayed at the left bottom of the page.
- Move your mouse pointer to the link “Entry” and click on the link “Citizen Registration” displayed in the top category of the page.
- Enter the detailed address and user’s verification in the specified box and check the “I accept” checkbox to proceed.
- Complete your application procedure following given instructions.
- For any further information, you can refer to the Mahaonline Contact Us Page
More Related Queries:
- Mpsc login
- Gumasta license online registration thane