www.peryourhealth.com Pay My Bill
Let’s check how to Pay Medical Bills Securely with peryourhealth.com payment website. Online payment systems for medical billing and payments have emerged as one of the most popular alternatives for the patients to pay off the dues in their medical bills.
However, it is very important to find a trustworthy online platform to get along with the transactions every time. If you are looking for a secure online platform to pay all your medical bills, you may find a solution after reading this guide to www.peryourhealth.com pay bill.
Benefits of Paying Your Bills at www.peryourhealth.com
- Pay your bills online from anywhere, anytime
- Login to your account to view the payment history, unpaid bills and invoices, schedule payments and much more
- Receive notifications about successful transactions, due amount etc
- Encrypted, secure, fast and user-friendly portal only for access to the registered members
- Choose to pay your bills online or by phone call
Essential Requirements to Pay with www.Peryourhealth.com
In order to make payments at the www.Peryourhealth.com portal, you must create an account with the following details:
- Valid Registered ID (you can find the registered ID on the patient statement or bill invoice)
- Your Email address and phone number
- our provider must be ready to accept payments via peryourhealth.com
Online: You can pay a hospital bill or doctor’s fee via peryourhealth.com online 24×7 following the steps below:
- Type www.peryourhealth.com pay my bill in your web browser
- Only visit the official website link with https so that you know it is fully secure and not a phishing portal
- Enter your registered ID/ account number from the billing statement and click Continue to proceed
- If you are a first time user, create an account at the website following the instructions that appear on the screen
- If you already have an account, login to pay the concerned bill amount
- Choose the online payment method- credit card/ debit card or net banking
- Enter the payment information from your bank account or the card
- After entering the details, verify the information and confirm to make your payment successfully
Note: It may take sometime for the system to fetch the details based on the entered account number. You must also provide a valid email id to receive the transaction notification upon successful payment transfer.
Forgot Registered ID
If you have missed the registered ID or lost the bill statement with the account number, then click the ‘Forgot your registered user ID’ link just below the login box to retrieve the information.
By Phone: If you are looking to pay the medical bills offline through the peryourhealth.com, the voice support is also available to complete the process. You must have the bill statement and banking details handy to complete the process in a hassle-free way quickly.
- Call the payment helpline 888-442-8447
- Enter your account number in the bill statement using the phone keypad
- Choose the payment option- net banking or credit/ debit card
- Enter the payment details to complete the process
Note: Once you have made the payment systematically, the notification will reach you via SMS with the transaction details.
Peryourhealth.com is a standard online payment platform used by major providers and healthcare organizations worldwide. However, the essential criteria to pay on this platform remains with your provider must register at the site to receive payments. The system is only for access to the registered users.
Once you go to a provider using this portal, your information is put and saved on the system. When you enter the account number, the system fetches the information based on the saved details entered by your provider to match the billing information. This makes your payment process simple, fast and reliable. Read more articles on wink24news.
Contact Information for Customer Support
Contact Person: Ms. Cynthia Bailey
Website: www.peryourhealth.com Pay My Bill
Phone: (877) 268-0407, (855) 853-7242
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 30309
Charleston, SC 29417
Office Address: 7234 S. Lewis Ave, Tulsa, OK 74136