Ford Owner Rebates Program Login
Check www.fordowner.com/rebates status: Ford Motor Company is a US based multinational auto vehicle manufacturing Company. It was founded in 1903 and is headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan. The Company manufactures and sells automobiles, luxury car, and commercial vehicle. Ford is the second-largest automaker in the United States. Here we discuss on how to submit Ford owner rebates claim and check status online. The Company has 90 plants and facilities across the world. Ford is the most popular and trusted a brand. It is also one of the Fortune 500 Company.
Ford Service Rebate Program
Ford Motor appreciates its customers and offers several rewards. The Company understands the use of high-quality tires for safe drives. To make driving more pleasurable for Ford owners, it is running an exciting tie event. Ford owners can get rewards of up to $140 on a purchase of tires.
If Ford owner purchases four tires from one of the specified brand ( Dunlop, Goodyear, Hankook, Bridgestone, Yokohama and Continental Tire), he will get $70Ford mail-in rebate. Moreover, if the purchase is made using Ford Service Credit Card, there is extra $70 mail-in rebate offered, amounting to $140 total rebate.
Ford Service Rebates Online Guide
You can submit your rebate claim online as well as through the mail. If you want to claim through the mail, you just have to download rebate form online. Fill it up and send it at the specified address. You can claim as well as check your rebate status online. It is very simple and easy process. It takes about 6-12 weeks to process your claim. You will receive an update on your rebate status through email. If you have submitted your rebate claim through the mail, you can’t check its status online.
Redeem Ford Service Rebates Online
Following given are the steps on how to submit Ford Service rebates online.
- Go to the website at www.fordowner.com/rebates .
- Click on the “Redeem a rebate” button.
- Type in details such as date of your service, Vehicle Identification number – VIN, ZIP code of the servicing dealer location.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Select rebate type, you can select your rebate as a prepaid debit card or as a credit to your active Owner Advantage Rewards account.Provide other details as instructed. You will have to provide last 4 digits of service credit card account if you have purchased tires with it.
- Enter contact information such as your address and email address.
- Review all the details and submit the request.
- Your request will be processed immediately and if processed successfully, tracking number will be displayed.
- After submitting your request successfully, you will get a tracking number.
You can also refer to the Ford owner rebate online redemption page at the website www.flmowner.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Owner/Page/RebatesPage .
Don’t miss, purchase a quality tire, enjoy driving and get a benefit of the big tire event with great rebate!
Most Searching Terms:
- Ford Incentives and Rebates
- Ford Owner Login
- Redeem Your Ford Service Rebates