PayPal is an international e-commerce business. It allows a money transfer and to make payments with the help of internet. It can be said that PayPal is one of the trusted ways to receive and pay money online. Check step by step guide on How to add a credit card to your PayPal Account.
Here some tips are given which help you to add a Credit Card to a PayPal account as prescribed below:
- When you first sign up for the first time for a PayPal account it will be asked to the customer about a bank account or credit card or debit card as a source of funds.
- One should first login to your PayPal account. If you already have an account it’s good. But if you don’t have a PayPal account, go to the PayPal homepage and sign up for a new account and confirm your PayPal account.
- After logging in successfully, you can see an option of add or edit credit card in the menu bar.
- After clicking on the credit card option fill up all necessary details in the required field such as a type of the card, a number of the card, expiration number, verification number and address of the billing.
- You have to wait for some while your PayPal is confirming your request for a credit card.
- You can also remove or edit the card link by using the option of Edit or Remove provided there.
Most Searching Terms:
- How to Add Credit Card to Your PayPal Account?
- Change Paypal Credit Card
- How to Add My VISA Debit Card into Paypal?
- Create And Verify PayPal Account