Cigna Insurance is a leading global health insurance provider. But here question is ‘Is Cigna Dental Insurance Good?’ To get answer of this common question let’s check detailed customer reviews on www.cigna.com/dental (2020). The company is based in US and operates in 30 countries. It offers health, life, dental, disability, accident insurance and supplemental insurance to individual, family and business. It also provides Medicare and Medicaid plans. It is rated ‘A’ by A.M. Best Insurance Rating Organization. The Company is well recognized and has received customer services awards.
Is Cigna Dental Insurance Good?
If you have question like, Is Cigna Dental Insurance Good? Then let’s discuss in breif. Cigna offers independent dental plan; you can purchase it even if you don’t have Cigna health plan. There are several dental plans available for you to choose from. You can ask for a free quote online or call at 1.855.226.0509.
Cigna Dental Preventive:
It offers basic preventive diagnostic services such as oral exams, cleaning, fluoride application, sealants, non-orthodontic space maintainers, X-rays etc for you and your family. The plan is offered at low premium and you don’t have to pay any deductible at all.
Once your plan becomes effective, there is no waiting period for preventive or diagnostic services. In many states, you are offered discount on diagnostics and orthodontia services.
Cigna Dental 1000:
This plan offers you and your family preventive, diagnostic and restorative dental services. The plan covers routine annual dental examination, cleanings and routine X-rays. There is a $50 for individual and $150 for family deductible which is waived for preventive as well as diagnostic services. It covers maximum benefit of up to $1000 after deductible for filling, root canals, crown, bridges and dentures. In certain states, you might get discount on orthodontia services.
There is a waiting period of six months for basic restorative services whereas one year for major restorative services; it can be waived if you have previous record of dental insurance from any insurance provider.
Cigna Dental 1500:
This plan offers $1000 orthodontia benefits to you or your family members covered under this plan; it covers people of all age. You get restorative service coverage of up to $1500 that includes root canal, filling, crowns, bridges etc.
The plan covers routine annual dental examination, cleanings and routine X-rays. Family calendar deductive of $50 for an individual and $150 for a family is waived for preventive and diagnostic services. A waiting period of six months for basic restorative services and one year for major restorative services is waived if you have previous record of dental insurance before you joined Cigna.
All these plans may provide additional services for certain medical conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, chronic kidney disease, stroke maternity and many more under Cigna Oral Health Integration program.
Reviews on www.cigna.com/dental & Benefits of Cigna Dental Plans
- It offers flexible billing and payment options.
- You don’t have to submit claims. Cigna doctors network do take care of it.
- You don’t need to choose a primary dentist or any referrals for a specialist care.
- You can choose from a network of Cigna doctors or even can choose on your own. Cigna has a large network of dentists with over 70,000 in numbers. If you choose from a Cigna network, you can save considerably. You might even get discount from out of network providers too.
- You can access 24/7 customer service as well as claim information.
- You can access your insurance policy online as well as at their official website. You can view your bill, pay bill, view claims online at it.
- There is a myCigna mobile app available for your mobile. You can find a dentist, check coverage or show your ID card on the go with this app.
Customer Support of Cigna Dental
If you have any problem related to Cigna dental insurance, you can call at number written on back of your ID card. To talk with support center call Cigna Customer Service. Their toll-free number is 1 (800) Cigna24 (1 (800) 244-6224).
You can also write an email to them. For more information, you can visit the official website. You can also find a doctor online by clicking on the button ‘Find a Doctor’ displayed on home page of the website.
Other Searching Terms:
- Is Cigna Dental Insurance Good?/ Reviews 2020
- Reviews on www.cigna.com dental