How to take Part in the KFC Online Survey?
KFC wants a customer feedback survey from its customers. It gives you the chance to express your opinions regarding the services and quality of its products and it will help them to improve the quality of their products. If you have recently visited the KFC outlets remember your personal experience with KFC and give your opinion about it. It’s a very easy task to take part in the customer feedback survey and it will take your some few minutes. You are just required to follow the steps as provided below and take part in the survey:
- First of all, you are required to visit the survey link https://www.yourkfc.co.uk/ .
- Now you have to read all terms and conditions of a survey before going through the survey and click on the button “Continue” and move ahead.
- Next, you are required to enter your store number, order number, date and time as shown on your KFC receipt and click on the button “Start” and proceed further.
- Thereafter you are required to provide answers to all questions regarding how your experience was with KFC and your satisfaction level and move further.
- You also have to require your personal details such as your name, email address, and contact number.
- After you have completed the whole process of a survey you will get then validation code.
- If you want to get more information you can visit its official website.
One can also follow it on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- KFC is an abbreviation of Kentucky Fried Chicken. It’s a fast food restaurant chain based in the United States (U.S). It is specialized in fried chicken. It is the second largest restaurant worldwide. Currently, it is having 18875 outlets in across the 118 countries.
- Yum Brands is the holding company of KFC. KFC was founded in the year 1952 by Harland Sanders. The first franchise of KFC had opened in Utah in 1952.
- Mainly KFC is popularized for its chicken in the fast food industry. At an international level, it is one of the first fast food chains for expansion. In the year 1960, it has opened its restaurants in the United Kingdom, Canada, Jamaica, and Mexico.
- An original product of KFC is pressure fried chicken pieces. Day by day it has expanded its menu by other recipes such as chicken fillet burgers & wraps, salads and also slides dishes like coleslaw, French fries, desserts and soft drinks.
- You are surprised to know that 6th July is celebrated as the National Fried Chicken Day every year and it is the favorite holiday for KFC.
- In the year 1987, KFC became the first western chain of a restaurant for opening in China. Thereafter it was spun off by the PepsiCo as Tricon Global Restaurant and then its name has changed and known as Yum! Brands.
- For any kind of more information, you can visit its official website at any time.
Head Quarter of KFC:
1441 Gardiner Lane
Most Searching Terms:
- KFC Survey Questionnaire UK
- Experience with KFC