How to Register as Jobseeker at Laworks.net My Hire
Laworks.net My Hire, the official website of the Louisiana Workforce Commission is the important place for the jobseekers in the state to access online services for job search, file unemployment claims, find state and federal tax filing assistance free of cost, Incumbent workers’ training etc. Here we will discuss on how to apply for unemployment Louisiana. The online portal is equally beneficial for the employers having commercial organizations in different parts of the state of Louisiana allowing them to post job openings, search for suitable candidates, register unemployment tax account, file tax reports, pay unemployment taxes to name a few.
Apart from offering an array of online services, the companies in Louisiana looking forward to establish the Unemployment Employer Account must fill out the online form at www.laworks.net registration to complete the formalities.
Essential Requirements for Unemployment Employer Registration
In order to complete the Unemployment Employer online registration at Laworks, you must provide the following details and documents:
- Employer’s Full Name
- Physical Address in Louisiana State (In case the employer does not have any physical address in the state, the address of any of the employees residing in the Louisiana can be provided along with the job site address)
- Employer’s Telephone Number
- Employer’s Email Address
- Primary Mailing Address (for correspondence and mailing)*
- Name and Telephone Number of the Payroll Contact Person
- Type of Organization (Ex.- Sole Proprietorship, LLC, Corporation and others including type of LLC and other details)
- Date of starting the company/organization/partnership/proprietorship
- State where the organization was established
- Employer Type (Government/Agriculture/Regular etc)
- Number of Employees who work in the organization’s branch in the Louisiana State
- Federal Identification Number
- In case of Federal Identification Number change/acquisition- provide Employer’s name, date of Federal Identification Number Change/Acquisition, Louisiana Unemployment Account Number
- Whether the Company is operating under the Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA) in any other state (Yes/No)- If Yes, provide mention the date of registration and State
- Trade Name of the Company (if different from the name of the Employer)
- 10-12 Digit Withholding Number in Louisiana
- Worker Status
- Date when the company had workers in Louisiana for the first time
- Name, Title, Residence Address and Telephone Number (Home), and Social Security Number of the Owner/Officer
- Type of business activity of the Company
*You may provide the secondary address (if any)
For more details on the requirements, visit https://laors2.laworks.net/lastarsregistration.
Things to Know Before You Start the Online Application
- The physical address is compulsory to provide (for statistical database records only) but never used for any correspondence thereafter
- You must fill all the relevant data correctly on the online form for accurate evaluation during the registration process (All incomplete forms will be rejected automatically by the electronic system)
- Complete the entire form in a single session with 30 minutes per page (there is timeout when the session expires to ensure top level security)
- Read the guidelines properly and tick the check box before starting the online application
Important Resources for the Jobseekers at Laworks.net
While the employers can complete the Unemployment Employment registration online at Laworks, there are plenty of helpful resources on the website for unemployed candidates on the site. The website is a dependable place to look for job opportunities in different locations in Louisiana. Both jobseekers and employers can go to the HiRE (Helping Individuals Reach Employment) to create their account directly from this portal link.
The HiRE account is extremely beneficial for the jobseekers and career aspirants to find suitable jobs using the search tool, post their resume online, find relevant training program, research about different employers in the Louisiana State and much more. If you need to Job ready certification in any industry, you can also explore the online learning resources at https://www.louisianaworks.net/hire/vosnet/Default.aspx.
For further information on the online services at Laworks, visit http://www.laworks.net/OnlineServices.asp
More Related Queries:
- Laworks.net my hire/ online services login
- Louisiana unemployment/ workforce commission