Maxol Consumer Feedback Survey Irish
- Maxol Group is an oil company of Irish. It’s a part of McMullan Bros. Ltd. It was established in the year 1920 by William McMullan. It provides oil and petroleum products in the market of Irish. It runs its business through the chains of a retail store, commercial, home heated and divisions of Lubricants.
- It can be said that it is one of the leading oil business of Ireland which is owned by McMullan family.
- It is having the strongest network of service centers as well as fuel & lubricants distributors across the 32 countries.
- There are over 200 Maxol branded service stations network have been situated. From these 200 service centers over the 100 centers are owned by private individuals.
- Maxol is one of the key distributors in the Ireland and it carries all its activities locally.
- The Maxol Group is the part of McMullan Bros. Ltd. It includes the Maxol Limited, Maxol Oil Ltd in the Northern Ireland and Maxol Lubricants Ltd in the Republic of Ireland.
Office of Maxol:
The Maxol Group
3 Custom House Plaza
International Financial Services Center
Official Website: http://www.maxol.ie/
Contact Number: +353 (0) 1 6076800
Fax: +353 (0) 1 6076850/6076832
For more contact details: http://www.maxol.ie/contact-us
How to take part in the Maxol Customer Feedback Survey?
If you have recently taken the experience of the Maxol service station and perhaps you thought that there should be something which should be improved or changed. HenceMaxol wants to hold a customer feedback survey for its customers. If you will take part in the survey you will enter into the scheme of its monthly draw of fuel voucher for 100 Euro or 100 Pounds.
Maxol values the opinions of its customers as it is very helpful to them to improve their services. It will take just a few minutes to complete it. You just need a receipt or invitation card. You are just required to follow the steps as provided below to complete the survey:
- First of all, you are required to visit the survey link www.maxolfeedback.ie
- Now you are required to select the method whether receipt or invitation card and go ahead.
- Next, enter your details which are shown on the invitation card or receipts like invite code or receipt number or store number.
- Here you are required to give answers the all questions as required which are based on the service station, customer services, products and its prices and much more.
- Remember you are required to provide your personal details like your name, email address, phone number, etc.
- After completing the survey process you will be then entered into the draw system as to win either cash or Maxol gift card.
- One can also follow it on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- For more details, you can visit the link https://www.maxol.ie/service-stations/your-feedback
Most Searching Terms:
- Maxol Consumer Feedback Survey Link