How to Pay Utility Bills with Online SBI Mobile Banking or Debit Card
Registration for pay utility bills online SBI is now very easy. More and more people are using online banking service to pay utility bills. One always likes to have online banking from secured and trusted bank. The State Bank of India is very reliable and Internet Banking online service provided by it allows you to get control you banking account anytime provided you are connected to internet. You can do various banking work done though online banking such as you can check account balances, make fund transfer, make bill payment, view and print transactions etc.
To make use of online service, you are supposed to have registered for it and have to login for it every time you want access it. It can do all the activities safely, efficiently and safely. With an online access, you don’t need to visit to the bank every time and stand in a queue.
About State Bank of India
The State Bank of India is the multinational banking and financial company which is based in India. It was founded in 1959 and is head quartered in Mumbai. It is owned by government of India. It is the largest banking company in India by assets and has about 16000 branches. It provides consumer banking, corporate banking, insurance, investment and wealth management plans, loans etc. It also issues credit cards.
SBI has a market share of 20% in deposits and loans in commercial banks. It is the most popular bank in every nooks and corner of India and provides excellent services to its customers. It is publically traded in various stock exchanges.
How to Make Payment of Utility Bills with the Help of Online SBI?
- You must have a computer with an access to internet.
- You must have your username and password for Online SBI.
- Visit the State Bank of India website at http://www.sbi.co.in.
- Visit the “Online SBI” button displayed on the top right corner of the page.
- Go to the “Login” button displayed near the link “PERSONAL BANKING”.
- Go through the information in the frame carefully to make sure that your login is safe and then on the “Continue to Login” button.
- Login with your username and password and make your bill payment following directions given.
- For any further information, you can refer FAQ on the official website.
More Related Queries:
- Online SBI payment transfer
- Pay utility bills online SBI mobile banking
- Electricity bill online payment SBI net banking