Transferring My Old Number to O2
How to change mobile network and keep the same number? Changing number is one of the problems one always have if they want to change the company. You might always want to change your mobile operator but the nightmare of changing your number might come forward. If you want to join O2 network but not able to change your mobile number then there are following steps you can follow to Transfer your Old Number to O2. These steps may change your mobile operator.
You can enjoy O2 network with Keep old Phone Number unchanged easily via Port Number to O2. The process is easy and very fast forward to make it same.
What Is O2?
In the list of mobile telecommunication, O2 is the Second largest company providing telecommunication services www.o2.co.uk. This mobile network is the only network which is widely used in the UK. The roaming services have covered numerous overseas networks. The company was founded in 1985 and is into telecommunication, the internet, Financial Service. The company has headquartered in Slough, Berkshire, United Kingdom. The company made an estimate in the year 2010 and had 10,147 happy employees working for them.
How to Join O2 While Keeping Your Existing Number?
- An O2 mobile or an O2 SIM which can work in your existing mobile is required.
- You need to find out the temporary mobile number for the O2 SIM. If you bought it online, you can find this number in the confirmation letter received.
- If you bought it from a local store, it will be enclosed in your contract or SIM pack.
- You need to find out the O2 SIM card number. It is a string of 19 digits which is present on the back of the SIM card.
Step By Step Guide
- Contact your current service provider, request a PAC number. PAC means Porting Authorization code. The PAC is basically a number which will function as a permission to transfer from other networks to O2 or any other.
- Backup all the information and save in your phones, such as contacts and messages. This will help you to restore when you want or after the porting into a new company.
- Complete the online application form at https://www.o2.co.uk.
- The company will process the transfer request, wait till then.
- The transfer will take several hours of lost service and you have to experience same.
- When your service is lost just insert O2 SIM into your mobile. Just switch your mobile several times it on and off after every few hours, make it till successful signal of O2 receive.
- o2 UK sim card activation
- keeping same mobile phone number o2
- 02.co.uk/keep my number
- Transferring My Old Number to O2
- how to change mobile network and keep the same number