Steps to HMRC Online Services Registration for Paye, Gateway or Personal Tax Account
Everybody has to pay tax and the tax money is used by the government to provide public services and financial benefits to the citizens. To help the customers with intention to making tax paying procedure easy HM Revenue & Customs provides HMRC Online Services at its website. To use this online service, one has to get an account registered. Once registered with HMRC online account, you can login the account anytime. The account can be created for an Individual, Organization, and Agent etc. according to the requirements. Here we will get short guide on how to register for HMRC taxes, self assessment, gateway, personal tax account and paye online.
The registration process for HMRC Online Services is very simple and fast. It can be completed in few minutes by following the given instructions.Once registered, one can get access to online services like checking VAT EU Refunds, submitting and paying VAT Returns, etc. MHRC ensures that your privacy and data security is taken care of. It strictly follows the provisions of the Data Protection act.
About HM Revenue and Customs
HMRC, Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customsare a UK Government non-ministerial department and it has the responsibility for tax collection and some of the state support payment. It was formed in 2005 and headquartered at 100 Parliament Street, London, SW1A 2BQ. It is a low enforcement agency and has an intelligent team of criminal investigators with power to arrest, entry, search and detention. It works to reduce tax evasion and avoidance and also gives opportunity to the people to declare whatever they owe. The tax collected is used to fund public services. MMRC is supported by two agencies and some other public bodies.
How Can You Register for HMRC Online Services?
- You must have a computer with access to the internet.
- You must provide some personal information for the online services you want to register for.
- Visit the welcome page of HMRC Online Services at http://www.online.hmrc.gov.uk
- Go on the “Register” displayed in the right column in the webpage.
- Select the type of account you want to create, Individual, Organization, Pensions or Agent.
- Select the services you want to use, and go on the “Next” button.
- Provide your personal information needed for the services you have chosen and complete the online registration.
- For any difficulties with your registration, read the Frequently Asked Questions at the official webpage.