The world is going compact day by day, and by this on going compact services every task is made easy. The world is going online day by day anything can be sent and received by sitting over a seat only. One can now send and receive a Picture or Video Message online only. For same, one needs to be a user of a good service provider like Verizon. Customers can send pictures or video messages.
The service by Verizon is an easy and simple to use. Verizon picture and Verizon Wireless Video Message has feature that allows customers to take pictures or record 30-second videos on their devices and send it respectively. The receiver should be having compatible device to view same. User has option to add text to a video message before sending.
If the receiver is not able to view message because his device is not compatible they will receive a text message saying there is any picture and video messages are their. With the text message received, one can visit your Verizon online photo album on the internet and view the picture or video message. You can also send or receive a picture or message if device is not compatible.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless is a telecommunication company serving the person of US from long time. Company was founded in the year 2000 and is now the largest wireless service provider in US. There are almost more than 108 million subscribers. The company has now come up with their largest 4G LTE network and the largest 3G network in the US.
How Can You Send a Picture or Video Message Online with Your Verizon Account?
- A computer with active internet access is required.
- User of service should be a registered subscriber of Verizon Wireless mobile services.
- Log on to website of Verizon Wireless Multimedia messaging i.e. http://www.vzwpix.com.
- Click “Manage your Photo Albums” which is present at the page.
- Enter your personal details to sing in with your user ID or cell phone number, and your password.
- Follow the instructions and choose the media item you want to send.
- Add media by Dragging and dropping the media items if you want to compose a slide show.
- Click on “Preview & Send” to preview the message and send it to a mobile phone number or an email box.
- verizon wireless video service
- verizon wireless send picture message
- verizon wireless login