How to activate Tampa Bay Times Electronic Edition Subscription
With the changing time and fast access of internet, many dailies and magazines are available in digital format. Keeping pace with the time, Tampa Tribune (Tampa Bay Times), or the Trib-Digital is also available in digital edition. By subscribing for online copy, you don’t have to wait for the delivery of it every morning, or have to go buy it at a local stand. You get an access to all the articles of it by just clicking of a button. Here we will discuss on how to sign up TampaBay.com e-Newspaper subscription and get renewal deals online.
There are many exciting features of online edition. Once subscribed to Tampa Bay Times e-Newspaper, you can get an access to it from three different computers every day with a 30-day archive. You can search for the text and can even send stories to others via email or even you can print daily crossword puzzle. It has a fascinating feature like “READ ALOUD” and the daily can be translated to 12 different languages. It also offers subscription for different period from 8 weeks to 1 year and can get 30-day no risk Free Trial of USA TODAY.
About the Tampa Tribune
The Tampa Tribune is a famous daily newspaper published in Tampa, Florida of the U.S and was founded in 1895 and is owned by Tampa, media group. It is one of the two major newspapers published in the Tampa Bay area, the Tampa and is ranked as no. 2 by circulation and readership.
How Can You Subscribe Electronic Edition of Tampa Tribune at TampaBay.com?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- You must create a username with your email address if you are subscribing for the first time.
- Visit the website of Tampa Bay Times at http://www.tbo.com
- Go on the “Subscribe / Manage Tampa Tribune Account”.
- Visit on the “Trib-Digital” in the next page displayed.
- Go to the “Create Account/Subscribe” if it is the first time you are subscribing to Tampa Tribune online or login to your account if you already have one.
- To create a new account, provide your email address, name, address, zip code, and phone number in the specified fields.
- Select the subscription type, and select whether you are a Tampa Tribune print subscriber.
- Visit the “Create User”, and make payment for your subscription.
- Manage your Tampa Tribune subscription at http://myaccount.tampabay.com/