www.hilton.com/tmtp.com – Employees travel program
www.hilton.com/tmtp.com: Rewards are something that lets the members associated with the company to feel special. Hilton.com/tmtp employees now have an opportunity that will definitely make them feel special of all time. Like if you are going for some vacation or want to book a hotel, Hilton Team Member Travel Booking helps you to save a lot through its programs which are launched by the company.
In simple words, Hilton Employees, full time or Part Time, you are eligible for the new program launched I.e. Hilton Team Member Travel Program. This program lets Hilton employees book a Hotel room for them and their family at any of the thousands of Hilton locations around the world that to not at normal prices, this program lets you save lots by booking a discounted Rooms.
What Is The Hilton Team Member Travel Program?
The Hilton Team Member Travel Program (TMTP) is a rewards program for their employees. This program lets the employees book rooms at discounts at all these hotels for the vacation or any of the purpose. This program lets the employee’s book room for them and their family members. The program is for all the regular full time and part time employees of Hilton Worldwide or any of its subsidiaries. If you are their employee, you can sign up for the program online, and start enjoying the benefits from the same time only.
How To Enjoy the Benefits Of The Hilton Team Member Travel Program?
We are required:
- A computer with active internet access is required to go online for the process.
- You must be a regular full-time or part-time Hilton employee, working in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Costa Rica, Bahamas, or the Dominican Republic.
- The program may be used only for the leisure travels.
Step By Step Guide
- Switch on your computers.
- Double click on the browser you want to work on.
- On the address bar, write the Hilton Team Member Travel Program website i.e. http://www.hilton.com/tmtp.
- Now, click on the button marked as “Begin Here!”
- Now following the instructions, enter all the details when and where it is asked to.
- Enter your work location.
- Search for the hotels available with the location and date that suits you the best.
- The details you now get can be compared with the details and simply pick one you like.
- Enter your personal information and billing information and reserve the room of your choice.
- On your work location, go to the Human Resources Department and ask for a signed Travel Passport. Bring this passport along with you for the process of check in at your reserved hotel.
- tmtp Hilton employee rate/ team member travel plan
- Hilton worldwide team member benefits/ employees travel program