The Walgreens Balance Rewards Check My Balance – Point Redemption Offers: Walgreens is a very popular chain of pharmacy stores in the United States. It provides prescription drugs, health and wellness products and photo services. It is the second largest pharmacy store in the United States with over 8,111 stores across the country. Customers are very valuable to them and with a view to appreciate them; it is conducting a Balance Rewards Program.
How the Balance Rewards Program Works
With Walgreens Balance rewards program, you earn points on qualified purchases.
How to Earn Points
- You earn 10 points on every dollar spent at its store or on online purchase. From date 02/12 to 02/25, you will get 5X points, i.e. 50 points on every dollar.
- You get 100 points for 30 day prescription, 300 points for 90 day prescription and 100 points for immunization.
- You earn 5000 points when you spend $50 on beauty.
- You are rewarded points for healthy choice too; you get 20 points per mile when you walk, run or cycle. You also earn 20 points on your blood sugar test, blood pressure test, weigh-in etc. You will earn points if you quit smoking or tobacco chewing.
How to Redeem Points
Points earned can be turned into dollars off on your future purchase. To redeem points in a store, you use the pin pad at checkout or ask the sales associate that you want to redeem your points.
- If you want to redeem your points on online purchase, when you checkout, select rewards redemption value from a dropdown menu.
- When you earn point on purchase, you can’t earn on portion of the transaction. For example, if you redeem points for $10 and if you are to pay $7, you can’t get $2 cash back or credit.
- The maximum points that can be used on a single purchase are 40,000 points for $50.
- The points are valid for 3 years. If your account remains inactive for six months, then also the points will expire.
- If you return or exchange a product on which you had redeemed your points, the points will be deducted.
How to Join the Walgreens Balance Reward Program
Walgreens and Duane Reade customers can join the Walgreens Balance Rewards program. You have to join Walgreens as a member. There is no fee to get the membership.
You can get the membership in a store at checkout, at photo kiosks, online or through Walgreens app on your mobile.
To join online,
- Go to www.walgreens.com
- Visit on ‘Balance Rewards’
- Go to ‘Join Now’ displayed on bottom right of the screen.
- Enter your username and password in the space provided. Then click on ‘Create a New Account’.
Once you have created an account, you can sign in to anytime and manage your reward points. You can check your points, track your balance rewards as well as view members only offers.
To join in a store, provide your phone number.
Some tips on using Balance Rewards Program
- You can’t use your balance rewards points to purchase items that offer balance rewards and still get the reward points.
- There is a limit to the number of product units you can buy at a time to get the reward points.
- You won’t earn points for a transaction made with store credit.
Join Walgreens Balance Rewards Program, earn points on your purchase and enjoy rewards in dollars!
More Related Queries:
- Walgreens balance rewards redemption/ reward points/ phone number/ check my balance