Thomson Airways Advance Passenger Information
Manage my booking Thomson holidays: International travelers who travel by air need to provide their personal information according to the rules of the countries they are traveling. If the information can be provided online by the passengers in advance, it can be very convenient. Thomson Airways thinks of passenger’s comfort and offers a service to their customer that allows them to register their advanced passenger information online prior to flight they take.
To provide advance passenger information is a prerequisite by the border control agencies of certain countries and it contains certain information regarding a traveler. You can provide the necessary information before your flight and make the work smoother using this online service.
You save lots of time and last minute hassle and make your passage through border control of the destination country easier by registering your advanced passenger information online at the Thomson Airways website.
Thomson Airlines Contact Number
Thomson Package Holidays Phone Numbers
- 0871 231 4691 (queries, book a holiday or check availability)
- 0203 451 2688 (inquiries about existing bookings)
- 0203 451 2688 (to make a payment)
- 0203 451 2684 (group bookings)
About Thomson Airways
Thomson Airways is the largest charter airline company based in the United Kingdom. It was founded in 1962 and is headquartered in Luton in the United Kingdom. The company was originally known as Britannia Airways when it was founded in 1962, then changed its name to Thomson Airways in 2008. It has a fleet of 57 aircraft and provides service to 96 destinations in the Mediterranean, Caribbean, and the Indian Ocean areas.
How can you enter advanced passenger information for Thomson Airways flights online?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- You must have booked for an international flight with Thomson Airways and have your booking number handy.
- You must have a valid passport.
- Visit the Thomson Airways Advanced Passenger Information website at http://eapi.thomson.co.uk.
- Provide your booking reference number, surname and departure date into the specified fields and then click on the “Login” button.
- Enter your advanced passenger information following given instructions.
- Complete the information entry process following given directions.
- For any further questions or Information, you can refer to the Thomson Airways Advanced Passenger Information FAQs.
Most Searching Terms:
- Thomson airways advance passenger information
- manage my booking Thomson holidays