How to take Part in the Waitrose Customer Experience Survey?
Waitrose-experience Customer Survey: Waitrose is one of the leading supermarket chains of retailer groceries across the England. It provides its customers fresh and quality food by its branches and online stores. It wants to hold a customer experience survey as it helps to improve the quality of its foods and wants to become extensive. If you have recently visited its store remember your experience and level of satisfaction with it and take part in the survey. It’s an easy task to participate in the survey. You are just required to follow the steps as provided below and go through the survey:
- First of all, you are required to visit its survey link http://ww12.empathica.com/sxml/waitrose/PilotSurvey/waitrose_landing.jsp
- Now you are on the page of customer feedback survey. Read all the terms and conditions before going through the survey. You may have a chance to win Waitrose vouchers worth Pounds 500.
- There are three options available on the survey page. You are required to select the one and go ahead.
- Next, you are required to enter your receipt code or your order number and your local branch as required by them and click on the button “Start the survey” and move further.
- Now you are required to give answers to the questions as asked in the survey and rate for their service and quality of foods.
- You are also required to provide your personal details like your name, email address, and contact number and submit your feedback as it will help them to improve their services and products.
- For more details, you can visit its official website.
- One can also follow it on social networking sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
- Waitrose is a British supermarket chain. It’s the largest retail division of the food in the Britain of John Lewis Partnership. Its head office is situated in Bracknell, England.
- Waitrose has founded in the year 1904 by Wallace Waite, Arthur Rose, and David Taylor. It was known as John Lewis Convenience Stores. It has begun as a small grocery store.
- Thereafter in 1982 it was known as Waitrose.
- In the year 1955, it has opened its first supermarket in Streatham, London. Day by day it has expanded its growth throughout the London and the South East of England.
- Thereafter Waitrose has opened its various branches in the Bedfordshire, Hampshire, Cambridgeshire, and Essex. In this way, it has expanded its areas everywhere n London.
- Waitrose has launched a Fulfillment Center in West London in the October 2011 as a part of its online delivery service named Waitrose.com. With this online service, customers have an advantage of an online service of Waitrose in London.
- Currently up to February 2014 Waitrose is having its 317 branches throughout the United Kingdom. It includes its 30 convenience stores of ‘little Waitrose’.
- One of the most important aspects of the Waitrose is that in the year 2011 it has introduced its first loyalty card scheme as myWaitrose. It provides cardholders access to exclusive offers and competitions.
Official Website: http://www.waitrose.com/
Most Searching Terms:
- Waitrose Survey Results / £500
- Waitrose-experience Customer Survey