Apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – NEET-PG
NEET PG exam application form: To be eligible for the admission to the any of Postgraduate medical course, it is mandatory to take the NEET – PG test and crack for it.The National Board of Examinations conducts this test in November/December annually every year. Candidates who are planning to seek admission to the PG course must visit the official website of National Board Examination regularly and read the updated information and notifications for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for Postgraduates.
Timely information bulletin, eligibility criteria, exam schedule, information regarding exam centers, exam result etc. are available made available on the website. To make the application process convenient, it allows the qualified candidate to apply for the NEET-PG test online. The application procedure is straightforward. You need to buy a voucher paying required fees from any of the Axis banks and provide the voucher number while applying online.
About the National Board of Examinations
The National Board of Examinations is an autonomous body and works for the Ministry of Health, Government of India. It was established in 1975 and is based in New Delhi. It mainly focuses on establishing standardized postgraduate medical examinations to all the students who have studied from different institutions and works towards the improvement of the quality of Medical Education in India.
The board conducts various examinations for admissions to different postgraduate specialty medical courses and also takes exams to award fellowships. It is also responsible for awarding various post-graduate degrees called the Diplomat of National Board.
How to apply for the NEET-PG test online via National Board of Examinations?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- You have to buy a voucher from a participating Axis Bank branch. You have to provide voucher number, educational history and internship details for the registration.
- You must have a valid email address.
- Visit the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test homepage at http://www.nbe.gov.in/neetpg/
- Go on the link “Registration Opened” displayed at the left section of the page.
- Enter your voucher number and security code into the specified box.
- Go on the “Begin my registration” button and finish your application following given instruction.
- If you encounter any problem in the process of applying, you can read the information bulletin and for further information, you can refer to the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance FAQ page.
More Related Queries:
- Neet pg exam application form/ latest news
- Neet pg 2017/2018 exam date/ results