TurboTax E-file Status Pending/Accepted
TurboTax E-file Status 2017 Pending/Accepted: There are lots of websites from which customers can make most of it. Customers can log in to the website of TurboTax and can log in to their online accounts so as to access from a wide range of online services provided by the company. For example, if you want to start a tax return for a TurboTax product, continue with your 2017 TurboTax Online Return, now check your order status or we can say Turbotax E-file Status, and conducting other account settings.
After 24 to 48 hours of your filing your return with Income Tax Return Electronic Filing, you can check the status of your e-file online only that too with your TurboTax online account. The service is quite convenient and fast which is even easy to know how your e-file return has been processed. There are many types of status like pending, rejected, and accepted use while you will see the status of your request of e-filing.
Pending status means that your e-file return hasn’t been accepted or rejected yet it’s in the queue to have accepted or rejected status. Accepted status simply means that the return you have filled has been accepted and Rejected means your return filed by you was not accepted by the IRS or state tax agency, there might be some or any of the rejection because of which it is rejected.
How Can You Check Your E-file Return Status at TurboTax.com?
- A computer with active internet access is required.
- Your e-file return can be checked after 24 to 48 hours of your submission.
- You must be registered with TurboTax account and must log in to move further.
Step By Step Guide
- Just open the computer up.
- Double click on any of the browser.
- Log on to the website at www.turbotax.com.
- Now, on the page opened, click on the button “My Account” which is present on the top of the page.
- Log in to your account with the email address and password.
- Select the option “Print & File” tab and then click “Check E-file Status” present on the page here.
- The status of your e-file return can be seen here only.
- To get clearer with the process and system of the e-file status and its definitions, click on the link http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/iq/Efile-status/Check-the-Status-of-Your-E-filed-Return/GEN12476.html.
- Filing and checking of your e-filing are quite fun now that too with easy and convenient methods.
- turbo tax e-file state return/Status Pending/Accepted
- TurboTax phone number
- check your TurboTax order status