Early Morning Habits to Lose Weight
If you wish to reduce weight then you should have good metabolism. According to the study done by the university College London, you can easily loss weight by increasing metabolism of the body. When the metabolism rate is fast, body easily spends calories and fat do not accumulate in the body. If the metabolism rate is slow then even on doing proper exercise and dieting, you cannot reduce weight.
How to increase metabolism?
According to Dr. Geetesh Amrohit, even small gestures can help you increase the slow metabolism. He gives stress on doing few habits every morning and one cans simply loss 4-5 kgs of weight in just one month.
- After waking up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water. You can add lemon and honey in it. This removes toxin from the body and helps in reducing the body fat.
- Take highly protein food in the breakfast. This will keep you full for longer time. Egg, cheese, oats, paneer, beans, sprouts are rich in protein.
- Have habit of having healthy food like salads, sprouts, roasted grams and more every 3-4 hours. If a person has food intake every 3-4 hours he will not eat more one at a time.
- Instead of drinking tea with milk, opt green tea or herbal tea without sugar. Anti-oxidants present in them increases the metabolism.
- Expose your body to sunlight for at least 15-20 minutes every morning. This helps in increasing the rate of body fat. Sunlight corrects the body clock and increases metabolism too.
- If you bath with cold water body temperature will go down suddenly. Now body will try to maintain its temperature by using its body cells. This will help in decreasing weight.
- Meditate for at least 10 minutes every morning. This will reduce stress in the body and help in weight loss.
- Walk for 30 minutes every morning. This will help in burning fat and body function will improve. This in turn will help in reducing weight.
- Walk up and down the ladders for 10 minutes. Use ladders in place of lift. This will help in burning calories and body fat will decrease.
- Drink lemon water after walk or exercise. This will improve digestion and weight loss will be promoted.
Certain food also helps in reducing weight. Some of them are as follows:
Beans get digested slowly. This helps in controlling blood suger. This keeps the metabolism stable.
Probiotic bacteria present in curd helps in keeping metabolism good. Consuming curd in diet daily can help in weight loss.
Cauliflower and cabbage
Vitamin B present in Cauliflower and Cabbage helps in keeping metabolism proper.
Use coconut oil for cooking. It has lots of fatty acids that help body in using more and more calories. This in turn controls weight.
Cucumber is full of fibers, vitamins and minerals and lots of water. This helps in increasing metabolism.
Papaya is helpful in reducing extra belly fat. When used for longer period of time it helps in weight loss.
Slow metabolism can be increased by using healthy oils like olive oil and coconut oil.
Curry leaves not only increase the flavor of food but also helps in weight loss. It has laxative that helps in removing toxic chemicals from the body.
Cinnamon and honey
Tea made up of cinnamon and honey increases metabolism and hence helps in weight loss.
Sprouts have good amount of fibers and nutrients. This keeps the digestion good and helps in controlling weight.
Spices like black pepper, mustard and more increases metabolism.
Spinach is rich source of Vitamin A and B. Vitamin B helps in increasing metabolism.
So next time if you plan to loss weight follow the above mentioned healthy habits in the morning and increase the food that promotes weight loss.