How to Get Rid of Pimples Fast – Best Remedies for Pimples and Acne
Almost everyone suffers from acne and pimples at some point in life. Youngers are more prone to it. Pimples and acnes usually pop up on the face, neck, back and chest. Here we will discuss on how to get rid of pimples fast and best remedies for pimples and acne. Though it is not a serious problem, youngsters and adults who face them feel quite irritating and embarrassing. Severe acne and pimples can cause permanent scars. Many even feel less confident and have low self-esteem.
Acne or pimples erupts when greasy secretions from the skin’s sebaceous glands plug the tiny pores for hair follicles. If the pores get large, the clogs develop into of blackheads, whereas if pores get smaller, it develops into white heads. These plugged pores can develop into pimples which are swollen, tender inflammations.
Acne occurs usually due to hormonal changes and caused when sebaceous (oil) glands attached to the hair follicles are stimulated and causes excess sebum secretion. It may even occur because of hygiene reasons or using the wrong skin care products.
To treat pimples and acnes take time. There are some natural remedies that are quite effective in treating acnes and pimples.
1. Tea Tree Oil & Aloe Vera Gel
Tea tree oil has anti-bacterial properties and is excellent for treating acne and pimples as well as preventing further outbreak of it. It is kind of a solvent that cuts through the extra sebum and dead skin cells and unblocks the pores. Its antibacterial properties also kill off the acne causing bacteria, and prevent further outbreaks. You follow the steps given below.
- Take fresh Aloe Vera leave, peel the outer skin and take out pulp from it. Mash it up.
- Add few drops of tea tree oil to 1 table spoon of Aloe Vera gel and mix it well.
- Apply it evenly on the face. Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider acts wonderfully on acne. It is anti-bacterial. It balances pH of your skin and with balancing of pH, bacteria finds it difficult to survive. Apple cider vinegar also acts as an astringent that helps dries up excess oil and removes dirt. Following given is the direction on how to use it.
- Wash your face with water and pat dry.
- Add one spoon vinegar and three spoon water in a dish.
- Soak cotton swab into it and apply it on acne affected area. Leave for about 10 minutes. Wash your face with water. Apply moisturizer afterwards. You can repeat the process 3-4 times a day.
3. Cinnamon and Honey Mask
Honey has antibacterial property that can treat and prevent acne and pimples. It is also a great moisturiser. Cinnamon has antimicrobial property. Combination of honey and cinnamon works very well for treating acne and produces glowing skin. Following given are the directions on how to prepare and use honey and cinnamon mask.
- Wash your face with water and pat dry.
- Take two tablespoons of honey and one tea spoon of cinnamon in a bowl and blend them to make a paste.
- Apply mask on your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse off with water and pat your face dry.
4. Egg White
Eggs are rich in protein and contains protein compound known as albumin that is an anti-bacterial agent and fights bacteria. Egg white acts as a cleanser that prevents bacterial growth. It also has tightening effects that helps narrowing of wide open pores. Following given is the guidelines on how to use eggwhite for acne treatment.
- Beat one egg white in a bowl.
- Apply it on face. Allow it to dry for 10 minutes.
- Wash your face with cool water.
- Repeat the process everyday.
A mask made of egg white and Aloe Vera also provide good result and your skin will be supple and smooth. You also can make a face pack of egg white, oat and lemon. The mask scrubs away dead cells, opens closed skin pores and acts as a moisturiser.
5. Papaya Mask
One of the most effect home remedy for acne is papaya. Papaya contains enzymes known as papain and chymopapain which possess antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties. These enzymes dissolve dry, dead skin cells and unclog pores. It is anti-inflammatory and also promotes healthy cells. Papaya are rich in vitamins A, B and C which are effective for soothing swollen, sore and red spots and promotes healthy skin. It maintains moisture of the skin. Use Papaya as mentioned below.
- Mash up flash of papaya to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it on the affected area. You can also apply it on the whole face as a mask.
- Let it dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it with cold water.
Apply it everyday. You can also apply juice of raw papaya on acne affected area. It is very effective. Consumption of papaya fruit is also very beneficial to the skin and overall health.
Cucumber has essential vitamins and nutrients which have amazing effects for treating acne and proves as a great remedy for sensitive skin. Cucumber has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties and it soothes redness and irritation caused by pimples. It acts as cleanser that helps remove dirt, and excess oil. Cucumber is also rich in minerals and amino acids that helps redevelop and rejuvenate dull skin. Follow the directions given below on how to use cucumber.
- Peel cucumber and chop them into pieces. Blend it in the juicer and extract the juice.
- Apply it on the face with a cotton boll. Let it dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water.
- Repeat it every day.
You can add few drops of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar to it.
If you are suffering from acne and pimples, follow home remedies to have acne free, smooth skin. The remedies are very simple, cheap and effective. So, now you know how to get rid of pimples instantly or overnight.