Are you an Appalachian Power customer looking for quick assistance with your account or billing inquiries? Finding the right phone number to contact customer service can be a hassle. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In this article, we will provide you with all the details on Appalachian Power’s customer service phone numbers to help save you time and frustration.
As one of the leading energy providers in Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee, Appalachian Power has a large customer base that relies on their services every day. Whether it’s a power outage or questions about billing statements, having access to reliable customer support is essential for any business or residential consumer.
Appalachian Power Customer Service Phone Number to Get in Touch
Appalachian Power is a leading power supply company in the United States. They provide electricity to millions of households and businesses across multiple states. One important aspect of their service is their phone number, which customers can use to report outages, inquire about their bills, and more.
If you are looking for Appalachian Power’s phone number, it’s easy to find. Simply go to their website or check your bill statement. You can also call 1-800-956-4237 to speak with a customer service representative directly. The Appalachian power customer service hours are 24/7 , so you can get assistance whenever you need it.
When calling Appalachian Power’s phone number, be sure to have your account information ready so that the representative can quickly help you with any issues or questions you may have.
Aep.com Bill Pay : The Appalachian Power provides the electric services to the citizens of the United States. It is based in Charleston, West Virginia. It provides its services about 1 million customers across its territory including the parts of central and Southern West Virginia, Southwest Virginia and also the parts of Northeast Tennessee as specially Kingsport. Here we will get a guide for AEP Login and Appalachian electric bill payment options.
Access Aep.com Bill Pay
Now the question is that how to access Aep.com Bill Pay online if you are the customer of it then is very easy by AEP Login. Here are the guidelines are given to pay your bill online as prescribed below. The procedure to pay online bill is very easy. You are just required to understand some terms before going for online payment of Appalachian Power.
AEP Ohio Login
You can access AEP Ohio Login hassle free anywhere, anytime on their official website. You can follow below given steps.
- Visit the official website www.aepohio.com/account/login
- Enter your User Id and Password to access AEP Ohio Login
- Press ‘Log In’ button.
First of all, you should register yourself for an online account with Appalachian Power to make an online payment. For that, you just have to visit its Official Website.
Here are the steps are given for Registration as following:
- First of all log on to the website www.appalachianpower.com
- You can see the login section on the right side of the homepage. There is a link available “REGISTRATION NOW”. Click on that link.
- Now you will on the web page named “REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT”.
- There is a link of “FIND YOUR ACCOUNT”. You are required to enter your phone number in the box and click on the button of ‘CONTINUE’ to for the further registration procedure.
- Thereafter you will be required to verify your address. Hence check it carefully and if it is correct you have to check the option of YES and click on the button CONTINUE.
- Next, you will be required to confirm your address. You just have to enter the last FOUR digits of your Social Security Number. At the alternate way, you can enter the bill amount of any of your past three bills.
- Thereafter, you are required to enter your desired USER ID PASSWORD. Remember that make a good and strong ID & Password.
- At the end, you just have to enter your EMAIL ADDRESS and click on the button ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’. Then you will be received a confirmation message shortly at your email address.
Now you can pay your bill online after making registration with Appalachian Power. Here are some steps are given to make bills payment online as follows:
- First of you should login to your account. For that just visit the official website www.appalachianpower.com and you can see the AEP Login section on the right side of the homepage.
- Enter your USER ID and Password and click on the button “LOGIN”.
- You can see the link of BILLS & PAYMENTS on the account summary section. Now click on this link.
- After that click on the option of “PAY YOUR BILLS”. You are required to select your payment mode as available.
- Then choose the ‘RESIDENTIAL’ option and enter the necessary information and click on the button of “CONTINUE”.
- At the end, you just have to enter your Bill Amount, select a type of payment and click on the button of “AUTHORISE” to complete the payment procedure.
Automatic Payment Method
If one wants to make automatic bills payment of your Appalachian Power bill without following the online process of payment, a company provides you the automated monthly withdrawal option. You are required to enroll first then only you can make automatic payment. Once you have enrolled into the system, an amount of your bill will be automatically paid off by the due date monthly. There are not any enrollment fees will be charged.
For enrollment, you just have to visit the Website as provided below.
CHOOSE YOUR STATE and click on the “GO” button and go through the registration process. It’s a very easy mode to make a bill payment.
Website for Automatic Payment: www.directpaymentplan.com
Other options of payment of bills available:
There are also other options available in addition to online payment of Appalachian Power bills through ways as prescribed below:
a) Payment by Mail
One can make bill payment through the mail. You just have to send your cheque to the address as mention below:
PO Box 24404,
If you want to make payment in hurry you ate required to send an overnight payment to the address as prescribed below:
322, Dewalt Ave SW,
b) Payment by Phone
One can make a payment over a phone of your Appalachian Power bill. You are required to call the toll free number at 1-800-611-0964. You may use your bank account or credit card for a payment of a bill. Before making a payment you should keep your payment information and customer account number ready.
Other information: Appalachian Power
Toll-free phone numbers are provided as below:
Payment over phone: 1-800-611-0964
Virginia Phone Number: 1-800-956-4237
West Virginia Phone Number: 1-800-982-4237
Tennessee Phone Number: 1-800-967-4237
Business Customer Needs: 1-888-710-4237
Conclusion: Aappalachian Power Phone Number
In conclusion, Appalachian Power offers a variety of ways to contact them for customer service inquiries. If you prefer a more traditional method, calling their dedicated phone number is your best option. With their knowledgeable representatives ready to assist, you can easily resolve any issues or concerns you may have about your account or power service. Additionally, the company’s website provides helpful resources and frequently asked questions for quick answers. Whether it’s through phone or online support, Appalachian Power is committed to providing quality customer service to their valued customers. Don’t hesitate to reach out for assistance with any power-related needs.
Hence it can be said that Appalachianpower.com Pay My Bill provides you easy and convenient modes for making payment by AEP Login. For more details, you have to visit its official website. You can check similar help topics and other articles on wink24news.com website.