Guide to CRA My Account Login and Management
If you are a regular taxpayer in Canada, then register for Canada Revenue Agency. CRA My Account login is the ultimate resource to view and change the tax returns, keep track on the returns, credit payment details, view RRSP limits, check benefits and even set up direct deposits to name a few.
The CRA My Account registered members can also use certified software to Auto-file their returns.Herein is a concise guide to CRA My Account benefits and everything you need know about registration and www.cra.gc.ca my business account login.
CRA My Account Registration for Individuals
You can register CRA My Account Login through any of the CRA Sign-in Partners by following a few easy steps as stated below:
• Visit My Account for Individuals page at the official website Canada.ca
• Click on the ‘CRA Register’ tab if you already have CRA user ID and password
• Those who do not have the user ID and password may click the ‘Sign-in Partners Login/Register’ tab to proceed
• Provide personal information on the online registration form including social insurance number, postal or ZIP code, date of birth and other details
• Create your CRA user ID and set up a long and secure password
• Step up security questions and answers for future login*
• Enter current/previous year tax return amount (as asked by the system)**
*To avoid entering identification details on your computer every time, you may add cookies from the website on your system (ensure your device is free of malware or virus attacks).
**Keep the tax returns statements handy when registering for My Account. The system may randomly ask you to enter amount from the current year or any previous duration.
Once you have completed the registration process, wait for the Security code, which will reach in a short time.
How to Login to CRA My Account
If you are having problems with www.cra.gc.ca/my business account login, try the alternative method to sign-in successfully.
• Visit the My Accounts for Individuals page as stated above.
• Click on the ‘CRA Login’ tab
• On the Login Page, enter CRA user ID and Password
• If you do not allow to set the cookies on your device, enter the security code* when prompted
*You will receive the security code by Canada Post mail directly at postal information added during the registration.
CRA My Account Benefits
The CRA My Account is your one stop destination to access all the information about your benefits, direct deposits, returns and much more. Herein is an overview of the benefits of CRA My Account.
Access and Manage Tax-Related Information
• View or change the tax returns information for previous years
• Keep track of your RRSP contributions and limits
• View and manage the details related to repayments and balances on Lifelong Learning plan, Home Buyers’ Plan etc
• Track the unused amount in your account for different benefits program
• View your Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA) alongside contributions online
Maintain Personal Details
With your My Account, you can take actions and manage the information including:
• Receive updates to direct deposits
• Update marital status
• Edit personal information such as address change or others allowing CRA to update the changes with immediate effect
• Access the Auto-fill my return to ease filling returns in future
To know more about Auto-fill my return, visit https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/e-services/about-auto-fill-return.html.
Get Easy with Your Benefit Programs
The CRA My Account makes it easy and convenient to review payments, dates and other details for several benefits program from a single platform. You can access information pertaining to the following programs:
• Canada Child Benefit
• HST/GST Credit
• Working Income Tax Benefit
• Ontario Trillium Benefit
My CRA Mobile App
The My CRA Mobile app is secure platform for the CRA My Account login registered members to access all of the above benefits and perform necessary actions on portable devices including Smartphone and Tablet devices anywhere anytime. Read more articles on wink24news.