Guide to Honda Auto Financing and Payments
Are you aspiring to purchase the latest Honda vehicle in the car showroom? Well, things can get easy going with the car financing solutions at Honda Financial Services (HFS). Read this guide to know about the benefits of an HFS account, Honda financial payment options, and Honda Care coverage.
Honda Financial Services (HFS) Account
You can get started with the HFS account registration at https://www.hondafinancialservices.com/registration/reg-step-two-acct-info.
To start with, for the account sign-up, enter your HFS account number, the last four digits of your SSN/ Tax ID, and your email address. If you have problems with the form, click the ‘Need Assistance?’ link on the signup page.
HFS Account Features and Benefits
- Create and update your account profile anytime
- View electronic monthly statements and payment history
- Set up ‘Communication Preferences’ as per choice to receive text and email alerts
- Make online payments or enroll for EasyPay automatic monthly fund transfers
- Set up or cancel eDelivery for statements anytime
Honda Financial Payment Options
Paying for vehicle financing with HFS is safe, fast, and convenient using any of the payment methods. You can choose to pay online or offline as per choice.
1. Pay by Mail (Check/Money Order): Depending on your preference to receive monthly statements, HFS sends paper or electronic statements well in advance (at least two weeks before the due date) every month. Your statement contains the payment coupon and the payment address where you can mail the due amount for the month by check or money order in case you wish to pay bills offline.
2. Online Payments: There are two ways to pay the monthly dues online protected by SSL technology to protect confidential information for all payers. The borrowers must create the Honda Financial Services Account to be able to pay bills online available at no extra cost.
- EasyPay: If you wish to enroll for automatic deduction from your bank account every month, just complete the EasyPay Authorization Agreement on your HFS account. Your monthly dues will be deducted automatically at the withdrawal date you specify at the time of EasyPay sign-up.
Note: You must maintain a sufficient balance in your bank account to avoid transaction failure.
- Pay Online: If you do not want to sign up for EasyPay, use the Pay Online feature every month within the due date on your statement to avoid paying late fees. Login to your HFS account to access this feature to complete the electronic fund transfer securely.
3. Pay by Phone: You can also save your bank account on your HFS profile to pay the outstanding amount on your statement when required. The pay-by-phone facility is free service available 24×7 allowing the customers to make a phone call to direct the executives to deduct the dues for the specific month from the saved bank account.
4. Western Union SpeedPay: You must call 1-800-366-8500 to enroll for this payment method. You can use any ATM/debit card to make the payments but additional charges are applicable.
5. Western Union Quick Collect: If you have the Western Union Quick Collect facility in your locality, the system allows you to send payments on the same day at extra service charges. You must provide the following details at the time of the fund transfer:
- HFS Account Number
- City and State Code
6. MoneyGram: You can make the same-day payment for the monthly dues using MoneyGram. This is a paid service wherein you must additionally pay for the MoneyGram charges.
Honda Care Protection for Your Vehicle
Whether you own a Honda car or any other model, with the Honda care protection plan, get comprehensive benefits ranging from rental car coverage to roadside assistance, extensive component coverage, and much more. When you purchase the Honda care VSC on an interest-free payment plan, the monthly fee is deducted from your bank account. Read more articles on wink24news.