Jobs4tn.gov is the official website developed by the Department of Labor and Workforce Development- State of Tennessee headquartered in Nashville. Jobs4tn.gov Login portal is one stop destination for the employers to meet the potential workforce and job aspirants to find the right prospects within a short span of time. Read on to find out what is in store for you when you create an account, steps to register your account at the site on this single intuitive, reliable and user-friendly platform.
Why Create an Account at Jobs4tn.gov
Jobs4tn.gov login is one of the most reliable platforms where employers meet prospective career professionals. Here are a few reasons; many people find it useful to create an account at the Jobs4tn.
Comprehensive Job Search Solution for the Job Seekers
- View Job Openings: The from unemployed job searchers to professionals looking for a job change, the job board is full of information on the currently available openings.
- Create Job Seeker’s Profile: The job seekers can create their profile with detailed CV/ resume. This eases the search for the employers to find suitable candidates for their enterprise.
- Apply for Jobs: Those looking for the jobs can directly send application, cover letters and resume to the employers for the concerned job vacancy.
- Apply for Unemployment Benefits: The qualifying candidates temporarily out of job without any fault of their own can file a claim for unemployment insurance, disaster unemployment assistance or other benefits directly at the Jobs4tn official website.
For more details on job searches, unemployment benefits and other services, visit tn.gov website here.
Multiple Functionalities for the Employers with Single Account
- Post Jobs: With the employer’s account at www.jobs4tn.gov, the recruiters from any enterprise can post as many job openings at the portal.
- Find Candidates: From a huge database, the recruitment executives may search for potential job aspirants. There are filters to ease browsing through the large list of candidates, view their CV and even contact them.
- Access Employment Services: Using the employer’s account, the admin can manage the unemployment claims, review charges, respond to requests etc.
Account for Training Providers
The providers from prospective training institutes can create their account to post available course programs including the details like costs, season schedules, curriculum etc. The providers can also post a request at the website for eligibility of their training programs under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
How to Create an Account at Jobs4tn.gov
- Visit Jobs4tn.gov homepage
- At the login section, click the ‘Register’ tab
- On the following page, choose Option 3- Create an account
- On the next page, read the ‘Equal Opportunity and Non-Discrimination’ notice carefully and click the ‘I Agree’ tab
- Now read the Privacy Agreement carefully and click ‘I Agree’ tab
- If you want to file an unemployment insurance compensation claim then choose yes, if not choose no (choose no if you want to register a new account)
- At the account registration page, enter your login information, create security question, SSN, Primary location information, email address, demographic information and click Next to proceed
You must complete all the steps appropriately to be able to complete the registration process.
Jobs4tn.gov Login – Troubleshooting Sign in Problems
At times, the registered users may find problems with Jobs4tn login my account login page. Follow the instructions herein to resolve the sign-in issues without any hassles.
- Make sure you login to your account at the https://www.jobs4tn.gov (on the home page enter your username and password in the login dialog box to visit the account dashboard)
- If you forget the password or other account details, you may click the ‘Forgot Username/Password’ link in the login box to get help
- You may need to fill in a contact form to recover your username and password
- Enter the type of account (individual, employer, analyst or provider), name, DOB, zip code and last 4 digits of SSN
- If you have requested the username information, it will be shown on the screen
- Upon entering the details correctly, you will be able to reset a new password
Jobs4tn.gov Login Weekly Certification
Jobs4tn.gov login weekly certification phone number is (844) 224-5818. If you have any questions; then you can call on jobs4tn phone number between 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (Monday thru Friday). You can also use live chat dashboard to talk with support department.