Exchange Credit Program Login Online Payment
AAFES military credit card login: ECP is operated by the Army and Air Force Exchange Service working under the Department of Defense, United States. It runs the MILITARY STAR program on behalf of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines Corps and Coast Guard. The ECP offers a one card solution to make purchases. Here we will discuss on Exchange credit program online payment. Their official website page is www.myecp.com/account.
MILITARY STAR customers get various benefits such as discounts, rewards, build credit benefit as well as support military community for good cause.
Apply for MILITARY STAR Card Application Online
Military Star Card Application Online: To make access to the card and benefits offered by it, ECP offers an online portal www.myecp.com. You can register your MILITARY STAR card account at the portal. Once it is registered, you can log into it and access it online from anywhere provided you have an access to internet. You can also get help from ECP 24/7. You apply for the card and you will receive 10% on your first purchases made.
How to Register Military Star Card Account?
It is very easy to register your Military star card online. Follow the steps given below.
- Go to www.myecp.com.
- Visit the link ‘Log In’ displayed on top right of the homepage.
- A new login page will be displayed. Go to the link ‘Register Here’.
- Provide your personal information as instructed. Then visit ‘Next’ button.
- Create your login credentials. Set security questions. Confirm the details and complete the process.
How to access Military Star Card Login Account?
- Go to www.myecp.com
- Click on the ‘Log In’ on the home page.
- Enter your username and password in the space provided. Press on the ‘Login’ button.
Benefits Available through MyECP
There are several other exclusive benefits offered to Military star card holders. You get access to military clothing plan, 5 cent discount per gallon of fuel, 10% discount on food court, exclusive savings etc. There are no annual charges, no late fee or over-limit fee.
You earn two points rewards for every dollar spent for shopping at ECP facilities and at www.shopmyexchange.com. You also earn points when you shop at Army and Air Force Exchange food courts and malls. For every 2000 points earned by you, you are rewarded $20. You can redeem your points earned where exchange gift card is accepted. You will also get many promotional offers at the portal.
Military star card phone number
If you want any further information, you can refer to frequently asked questions, FAQ at the portal. You can also go to ‘Contact Us’. You can send an email at [email protected]. You can make a call at 1-877-891-7827. sheetz credit card is also one more article related this one.
Most Searching Terms:
- Exchange Credit Program Online Payment Sign In / Billing Address
- Check my Military Star Card Balance Online / Account Number
- Aafes military credit card login
- myecp.com/account/ Points / Rewards Mastercard / Login Account
- Military Star Card Application Online / Contact Information