Debit cards have become necessity of life and it is not possible for all to have traditional bank account. Netspend think of such customers and offers prepaid Visa and MasterCard for those who cannot have such account. If you have question ‘how to activate netspend card without ssn‘. Then let’s check steps by step guide on Netspend.com/activate Prepaid Debit Card or Visa Card. Many customer have also question like, can I activate Netspend without SSN.
NetSpend cards are issued by the Bancorp Bank, Inter National Bank, and MetaBank, or Member FDIC and to apply for prepaid debit card does not require credit check, minimum balance or any commitment. The card can be used at various locations to make purchases nationwide. It can also be used to make online purchases, and the card can be reloaded with money through local ATMs at convenience.
How to Activate Netspend Card without SSN
You can activate Netspend card without SSN. You need to activate NetSpend prepaid debit card once you get it. The activation process is very simple and online at Netspend.com/activate website. Once the card is activated, you can add money and can use it like debit Visa or MasterCard to make purchases anywhere anytime. One can also register his or her account on official website and login anytime to manage money online.
NetSpend is an American leading financial service that provides reloadable prepaid debit cards tounder bank consumers. It was established in 1999 and has served about 7 million under banked customers to make purchases, make bill payments and manage their money. NetSpend has very wide distribution network and helps the customers reload the card with money from more than 1,00,000 locations.
The company is also provides payroll card solutions to corporates and provides benefits to both employees and employers with paperless payroll. It is publicly traded in NASDAQ stock exchange. NetSpend issues insured Visa and MasterCard Prepaid debit cards which are very popular across the USA and the cards can be ordered online. Now let’s check how to activate Netspend card without SSN.
Steps To Activate A NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card
- You must have a computer with internet access; make sure you have adjusted your Internet safety level down to “Medium” level.
- You must have a NetSpend prepaid debit card.
- Visit official website at https://www.netspend.com/activate, and go on the “Activate Card” upper-right button.
- Enter your 16-or 20-digit card number as well as 3-digit CVV number into the specified fields and then click on the “continue”button.
- Follow all the instructions to complete card activation process.
- For further information, you can always refer to the FAQs page.