Pay Tax Using Tax Information Network – Income tax e filing portal login
New Income Tax e-filing Portal Registration/Login: In today’s world of internet and fast life, it is very convenient if the tax can be paid online. The Government of India cares for its people and in order to make the tax payment easier provides an online application named as the Tax Information Network. The application allows its taxpayers to pay their taxes online. Here we will discuss on incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in login page not opening and page down compliance.
It is an initiative taken by Income Tax Department of India to help with paying tax in a very efficient manner. It is very simple to access the online application provided you have a bank account with net-banking facility and have an access to internet.The tax payment can be made anytime being anywhere in a couple of minutes.
TheTax Information Network is a very reliable way to pay tax and is very safe. It also saves time and you don’t need to go to the tax department office and wait in a queue.
About the Income Tax Department of India
The Income Tax Department of India works under the Government of India. It collects account taxes for the government functioning. It also formulates tax policies, enforces the law and is fair to all. To make the work of department more efficient and transparent and to make it easier for the taxpayers too, it runs a web portal with many online services.
The services include income tax e-filing, checking refund status, making a tax payment, checking rectification status etc. The department also provides very good assistance online as well as through phone call for difficulties regarding tax calculation, e-filing etc.
How to Pay Your Tax Online With the Help of Tax Information Network of Income Tax Department?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- You must have your bank account with the net-banking facility.
- Visit the Income Tax Department of India homepage at http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/
- Read the notice first and then click on the “Continue” button.
- Move your mouse pointer at “Pay Taxes Online” in the left section of the page and click on the link “Pay Tax Online”.
- Click on the “Ok” button.
- Choose the appropriate type of tax under the section “Select Applicable Challan”.
- Enter the required information in the specified box to make your payment.
- For any further questions, you can always refer the Income Tax Department FAQ page.
More Related Queries:
- incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in login page not opening/ page down/ compliance
- e filing portal registration