- 1 Snagajob Employer Login: Snagajob Application and Hiring
- 1.1 About Snagajob.com Login
- 1.2 Avoid these Application Mistakes
- 1.3 1. Too Many Past Short-Term Jobs on Your Portfolio/Resume
- 1.4 2. Communication Gap from Your Side
- 1.5 3. Lack of Information on Your Snagajob Profile
- 1.6 4. Failure to Maintain a Decent Online Rapport
- 1.7 5. Too Many Typos on the Application
- 1.8 Wrapping Up,
- 1.9 More Related Queries:
Snagajob Employer Login: Snagajob Application and Hiring
User can access Snaga job Employer Login at Snagajob.com. It is utterly frustrating for the job seekers to get an application rejection message every time.
This is a common incident with many aspirants getting the ‘Not Good Enough’ message at ‘Snaga job application status reviewed’ phase. There is the obvious question in the mind- ‘Why my application is rejected every time?’Herein are some easy tips to follow in future to get a job quickly if you are using the Snagajob platform.
About Snagajob.com Login
Snagajob.com login is the premier employment portal in North America and extremely popular hourly marketplace for career aspirants. Founded as a job search engine in 2000 by Shawn Boyer, the company has been successfully serving as a reliable platform for the reputed employers as well as jobseekers in the recruitment telecommunications etc.
Avoid these Application Mistakes
While most job applicants try strenuous efforts to make everything perfect, but there are some crucial points that can lead to rejection from the employers. If your application is rejected every time, here are the aspects to focus on before you send the next application.
1. Too Many Past Short-Term Jobs on Your Portfolio/Resume
Employers are really worried if they see too many short-term jobs you have worked at in the past. They get too many resumes where the candidate mentions multiple jobs with 3-4 months term. The employer may assume that you will leave their job also within a few months after so much of efforts, training and others on their part.
The short-term jobs are great addition to your portfolio only if you were a student at the time of attaining those designations. Write your bio very carefully stating everything about the past jobs clearly including a note that you are available for hire for a long-term commitment.
2. Communication Gap from Your Side
The employers always appreciate quick response from the candidates they send a message after reviewing the application. If you are interested in pursuing the job after getting an offer, contact them right away.
Review the offer from the recruiter quickly and reply with an honest message stating that you wanted to join as per their requisites and schedule. Here are some regular actions to take on your part:
• Check your email and phone messages every day- if possible several times a day (several candidates land a job only because they reply instantly after receiving an email or phone call)
• Never keep an annoying voice as caller tune on your phone
• Never keep your phone switched off for any reason especially during the office hours (the recruiters do not like the candidates they are not able to contact at the required time)
• Provide phone number, email address, whatsapp or any other form of contact mode you use regularly
If you are keeping the phone switched off to avoid too many calls, try to maintain a separate number for job hunting and important contacts.
3. Lack of Information on Your Snagajob Profile
The recruiters want to know everything about the academic career and past working history of the candidate before hiring. Make sure you have provided complete details pertaining to your qualifications and others on the Snagajob Profile including a nice passport size photograph.
4. Failure to Maintain a Decent Online Rapport
Nowadays, the recruiters also check online for the candidate’s social media presence etc. You must use the email address with your full name when applying for jobs. Your facebook and LinkedIn profile should have your photograph and a decent presence to make an impression.
5. Too Many Typos on the Application
Review and proofread your application before forwarding it to any recruiter. Always address the cover letter specifically to the job position requirements instead of using the same for all applications. There should not be any grammatical error or typos in your application.
Snagajob is a reliable employment portal used by various recognized companies in the US for talent acquisition and manpower resourcing. The candidates creating their jobseeker profile on the website have potential opportunity to get noticed by prospective hiring managers from top corporate organizations. Just ensure you are following the above-mentioned strategies and applying to the jobs as per your skill sets to land an opportunity quickly. Read more articles on wink24news.
More Related Queries:
• Snagajob.com Login
• snagajob hiring manager