Thomas Cook Airlines Login to My Booking
Thomas Cook My Booking Account: API, commonly known as Advanced Passenger Information, is detailed information required by the customer to fill before flying to the destinations like the United States Kenya, Mexico, Greece, Italy, Turkey, etc. the customers who are flying to these destinations with Thomas Cook are in need of providing API to the company. This is required so as to ensure the security of international travel and border entry. Thomas Cook Login the API Is required for the journey you booked.
The API gives the advance information to the Border Control Agencies of the UK and other destinations with your details of pre-departure and arrival. The main motive of the same is to ensure the security of traveler’s journey only. Thomas Cook Airlines Advanced Passenger Information, You can make all on the website of Thomas Cook Airline’s website only.
About Thomas Cook Airlines
Thomas Cook Airlines is the world’s well-known airline service across the globe. It is also one of the leading airlines in the United Kingdom. It is into providing the special flights to resorts all around
the globe. The company is being operated from Manchester in England and all the main working is done from there only. The company now has more than 11 operating bases in the United Kingdom only.
How to Submit Advanced Passenger Information Online to Thomas Cook Airlines in the UK?
We are required with:
- A computer with active internet access is the first requirement.
- Your tour operator must have given you a Booking Reference number; you must keep this thing handy. Be ensured that your departure dates must be not more than 28 days away and must be at least 7 days prior when you submit the information; if you are an advance, simply wait for the exact time or submit your information at the time of check in.
Step By Step Guide
- Switch on your computer.
- Double click on the browser you want to work on.
- Book your airplane ticket and visit the website of Thomas Cook Airlines Tour Operator after 72 hours or simply click on the link after 72 hours i.e. https://yourseatyourchoice.thomascookairlines.co.uk/thomascookuk/login.
- Now enter all the details when and where it is required to.
- Enter your last name, booking reference, and departure date, and click on button present below saying “Login”.
- Now enter some of the details about yourself and your journey like your address you are going to stay on the first night of arrival.
- When you entered all the details, give a simple short view to the information entered if there is any correction to make. If you don’t feel anything wrong with the information, click “Confirm”.
- That’s all, you completed all API process and here you are to enjoy the best of services.
- Thomas Cook Airlines Login to My Booking/flight status
- Thomas Cook Airlines advanced passenger information
- Thomas Cook pre-flight information