The United Family is a group of retail chain stores situated in Texas. Having headquartered in Lubbock, it has 95 retail stores all across Texas. The official website is www.doculivery.com/unitedfamilypayroll.
This group includes some of the prevalent brand names, such as United Supermarkets, United Express, Amigos, Albertsons Market, Market Street, and three ancillary brands, such as Llano, RC Taylor, and Praters.
As the business extended, it has built a strong manpower force of more than 10000 employees. The United Family chose to take up advanced technology, maintaining payroll-related data using the Doculivery document management system to establish transparency and enhance employee satisfaction. You can check more detail on www.doculivery.com/unitedfamilypayroll. Besides managing and tracking the pay stub information deftly, this web-based application enables all the users to access their accounts at anytime from anywhere.
Benefits of Doculivery Payroll
- Cost-effective solution
- Saves time
- Keeps data secure
- Enables users to generate custom reports
- Reduces the hassles of maintaining paper documents
- No requirement to install software to access information
- Employees can print and download W-2, 1099, and 1098 forms
- Users can check the amount of tax, contributions, and other deductions withheld from the gross payment.
How do I get my w2 from United Supermarkets?
Form W-2 is a report showing wages earned by an employee throughout the year and the taxes withheld from such wages. Employers, liable to deduct taxes from employees’ compensation submitting the same to the Government, need to send a copy of the W-2 form to all employees and the IRS at the end of each year.
Employees use the W-2 form for filing tax returns. To get a W-2 form from United Supermarket, you need to follow these steps.
- Browse www.doculivery.com/unitedfamilypayroll to visit the official website.
- You need to open your account with your unique username. It is the combination of the first letter of your first name, full surname, and the last four digits of your Social Security Number. Write all letters in lowercase.
- Now, enter your password. If you are using this portal for the first time, your temporary password is the last four digits of your SSN number.
- If you have used this site before and have changed your password, you need to enter the new password to log in to your account.
- Now, click on the Tax Forms tab.
- Click on the W-2 form to view it.
This portal allows you to print or download this form into a PDF document. You need to enter your newly generated password every time to open the PDF file.
www.doculivery/united family payroll login
United family employees can access their payroll account online through the Doculivery payroll application. Doculivery is a secure, cutting-edge document management system. However, retired and ex-employees can’t access their account using Doculivery.
Employees of the United Family can access www.doculivery/united family payroll login to their payroll account in the following steps.
- First, go to www.doculivery/united family payroll.
- Enter your unique username. Your username is the first letter of your first name + all letters of your last name + last four digits of your SSN number.
- Use the last four digits of your Social Security Number as the password.
- After logging in for the first time, you can change your password to keep your account secure.
- Click on Login
- Now, you have to answer some security questions here. It is better to note down these security questions and answers. It will protect your account from unauthorized login. You may have to answer these questions again if you forget your password.
- After creating a new password, the dashboard of the portal will appear.
- Here, you can check your pay stubs, download various forms, such as W-2, 1098, and 1099, set email or text message notification alerts, and much more.
My Doculivery Login
My Doculivery Login is a web-based application for online document management. Its simple interface allows users to customize it based on their industrial needs. It enables you to access
- Online bank statements
- Record Pay-stubs details
- Various online forms
Here is the basic guide for Doculivery login to access your documents online.
- First, browse the URL www.doculivery/united family payroll through your PC or laptop.
- For employee login, Doculivery provides a preset username and password. You can’t create your own username here. Your username is the first letter of your first name + full surname + last four digits of your SSN.
- Next, enter your preset password, which is the last four digits of your SSN.
- For example, your name is Daniel Johnson, and your Social Security Number is 192-85-3430.
- Thus, your username would be djohnson3430, and your password would be 3430.
- Click on Login to activate your account.
- It will prompt you to change your password to protect your account from unauthorized access. Follow the given instructions and answer some security questions to strengthen it.
- Now, you can log in to your payroll account any time using your username and newly created password.
United Supermarket Paycheck Stub
A paycheck stub or a pay stub is traditionally a paper document issued by an employer to the employees with each paycheck. A pay stub includes the following details:
- Name, address, and SSN number of the employee
- Name and address of the employer
- Period for which paycheck is awarded
- Wage rate per period of work that is number of hours worked and compensation for each hour
- Gross wages of the employee before deductions, such as taxes, insurance, or other contributions
- Overtime hours worked (if any)
- Incentives earned for overtime
- Bonus (if any)
- Various deductions
- 1. Details of taxes withheld on account of
- a) Federal Income Tax
- b) FICA tax that is social security tax and medicare tax
- c) State or local tax
- 2. Employees contributions to retirement and pension plans
- 3. Deductions for life and health insurance
- 1. Details of taxes withheld on account of
- Employees net earnings or the take-home-pay after all taxes, insurance payments, and other deductions.
Supermarkets adopted cutting-edge technology to maintain and track employee payroll using My Doculivery Login. Unlike traditional paper documents, Supermarkets employees can access their electronic payroll online by providing their username and password. Besides checking the pay stubs online, United Family employees can also download and print the required documents related to the pay stubs.
United Payroll Login : How do I check my paystub?
If your employer provides you access to an online payroll portal, you can check your pay stubs using your United Payroll Login credentials.
Here are the steps to check pay stubs in the Doculivery system.
- Visit the webpage www.doculivery/united family payroll login.
- Enter your username (first letter of your first name plus all letters of the last plus last four digits of your SSN number)
- Enter your temporary password (last four digits of your SSN number)
- After logging in with your credentials, change your temporary password, answering some security questions.
- Now, click on Login to open your account.
- Next, click on the Pay Stub tab.
- Here, you can see the Click to View and Pay Date tabs.
- Tap on the icons under the Click to View tab to see your pay stubs for the dates mentioned under the Pay Date tabs.