iPass Wifi Prices, Review and Sign In Guide
iPass is a cloud-based service provider that provides access Wi-Fi globally. It operates in 130 countries and has about 57 million hotspots across the world. With iPass login, you can stay globally connected to whenever and wherever you want. You just have to download the iPass app on your device; it works on your smartphone, tablet or Microsoft surface. The Company provides services to service provider subscribers and enterprise employees with about 2.2 million access points.
iPassprovides unique four-party global authentication and offers cloud-based Open Mobile mobility platform. It is the largest commercial Wi-Fi network provider. With increasing data needs and emerging cloud-based applications, high speed and a quality connection are the need of the time, iPass keeps you connected all the time.
iPass comes with a number of security features and is very convenient to work with and easy to connect. The plans are very affordable; it also offers plans to provide connectivity on international as well as domestic flights. iPass charges flat fee for a month and as such user will not have to pay roaming charges as well as no fees for crossing data limits.
To get an access to iPass, you have to activate it on your device. It is very simple. Following given are the steps on how to do it.
- Go to the website at www.ipass.com/activate.
- A new page with a form to be filled up is displayed. Once you fill out the form and submit it, iPass will send you an activation code through email.
- Enter the activation code on your device. Click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on the “Start Using iPass now!” button.
- If you’re a company employee and the company has iPass, you select operating system on the screen. If you are an individual subscriber, click on the link “get a subscription here” .
- You can go through different plans and buy one or even you can opt for free trial.
Manage Your I-PASS Account
If you want to add balance to your account or update the account, you can call at 800-824-7277. You get access to an interactive voice response system and responds 24/7.
If you need any help, you can talk to customer service representatives during weekdays between 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. and on weekends, you can contact from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can also visit customer service centres at one of the five service centres. You can also refer to iPass help centre online atwww.support.ipass.com/hc/en-us.
To know more about the iPass account, you can visit the company’s official website at www.ipass.com.
Most Searching Terms:
- iPass Where to Buy
- iPass Wifi Prices
- iPass Phone Number