The world is getting compact there days. Everything has got a handy version. For example computer to laptop, laptop to Tablet and tablets to PDA’s and same is with phones. First there were fixed line phones, and then came the Wireless phones which were called Cordless phones, and then came mobiles. If everything has got compact, so why not SIM’s? There is a huge list of companies providing SIM’s to put in mobiles and of them, T-Mobile is one.
Now a day’s mobile phones are coming with Mini-SIM for compactness. The world is even getting so easy that one can do anything sitting from home through medium of internet. So is the activation of SIM. T Mobile Micro Sim Card Activation provides quick activation of its Mini SIM. To use your T-Mobile new Mini SIM, you need to go to EE Login UK and activate it online and that can be done on Internet only. Once new Mini SIM card gets activated, old SIM will be automatically disconnected from the network.
All it requires is old phone and old SIM and new Mini SIM and few minutes to activate and finish the process of registration. Just after registration, a text message will be receives and just after that one can use the Mini SIM receive from T-Mobile. Don’t worry about your contacts of your old SIM as one can still use the old SIM to copy contacts.
About T-Mobile (UK)
T-Mobile UK is one of the Telecommunication and Mobile Broadband Services provides in United Kingdom. Company is based in United Kingdom only. In the year 1993, it was operated by the largest communications company of United Kingdom, Everything Everywhere. Company has reputation of the world’s twelfth largest mobile service provider. T-Mobile has a list of services which are provided to their customers like mobile phones, iPad, and other.
How Can You Activate Your New T-Mobile Mini-SIM Card?
- A T-Mobile signal to get informed by text message to change SIM from T-mobile.
- Old phone and SIM (T-Mobile).
- You new T-Mobile mini SIM.
- A computer with active internet access.
Step By Step Guide
- Visit the page of T-Mobile Mini-SIM Activation http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/newsim.
- Enter details like mobile number and the word from the image present below the blank as and when asked to, and click “Submit”.
- Enter the Pin code you received on your mobile through Text Message.
- Enter the 4-digit pin code in the text and click “Next”.
- Now Click “Activate” to finish your T-Mobile Mini-SIM activation.
- ee t mobile uk customer service
- t mobile uk activate sim
- tmobile.co.uk/new sim