Join in the USBC Registered Volunteer Program – www.bowl.com
USBC Volunteer Registration: To help and protect the children who play a game of bowling, the USBC Registered Volunteer Program has been launched. It is a volunteer program and anyone can join in this program, as USBC is facing some problem that there are always a handful of people preying on the innocence of children. And as such your interest and participation is very important with respect to the safety of the children who play bowling.
To join the program, you need to register for it at the website www.bowl.com. If you are over 18 years and are in physical or verbal contact with USBC Youth bowlers, you can participate in the RVP.You have to pay the screening and administrative fees of $21.25. Once registered, you will receive an RVP Badge that is valid for two years and you get listed on Bowl.com.
About United States Bowling Congress
Bowling Congress is a sports membership organization based in the US. It is dedicated to ten-pin bowling. It was started in 2005 and is headquartered in Arlington, Texas.It has more than 2 million members.
How Can You Join in the USBC Registered Volunteer Program?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- You must be of the age18 years or above and have no “Red Lights” from the USBC or RVP before.
- You have to pay the screening and administrative fees online.
- Visit the website http://www.bowl.com
- Go to the “Registered Volunteer Program” displayed in the bottom part of the page.
- Go to the tab “Join the Registered Volunteer Program”.
- On the next displayed page, go to the “Enroll or Renew in the Registered Volunteer Program Here”.
- Select if you have used NCSI as a background screen and have a valid US Social Security Number and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Provide your identity information such as name, date of birth, Social Security Number, email address in the specified box.
- Answer the criminal history questions.Read the terms and conditions. If you agree to the Terms and Conditions, click on the “Continue” button and finish your registration by paying the screening and administrative fees online.
More Related Queries:
- USBC Volunteer Registration/find a coach
- www.bowl.com/coaching level 1