BSNL Launches New BB 249 Plan to Attract New Customers
BSNL BB 249 Plan Change Online: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has been coming up with new plans to attract more customers. Recently, in August it started free unlimited calls to landline or mobile from BSNL landline numbers on every Sunday and also it provides free night calling where the users can call to any number, landline or mobile from 9 pm to 7 am and now it has come up with new plan that is known as Experience Unlimited Broadband 249 (BB249).
Under the new BB249 plan, the users will get initial 1GB data at the speed of 2Mbps and then the rest of the data at 1Mbps. If the user continues the plan for a month, they will be able to download up to 300GB on paying just Rs. 249. The plan will be available from September 9, 2016. This means if a user manages to use 300GB a month, the cost per GB will be Rs.1. The offer will last until 31st October 2016 and will be for new customers.
The telecom PSU said, “BSNL is going to launch a very cost-effective and affordable unlimited Broadband plan ‘Experience Unlimited BB 249′ from September 9,2016.”
Let’s have a look at some terms and condition of new BB 249 plan:
- The new BB 249 plan will be available only to new customers and the same plan will also be available on FFTH.
- There will be no installation charges during the promotion period and this plan after a time period of six months will be called BBG Combo ULD 499 plan.
- At the time of CAF filling, the consent of the customers will be taken.
- If an existing user disconnects the existing BB connection and gets a new connection to get a benefit of new BB connection then, they will not get same landline indicators. This will further be ensured by ITPC/Circles.
Along with the benefits of above plan, the users will also get free night calling from 9pm to 7am and free calling to any landline or mobile users from BSNL landline on every Sunday. Regular call rates will be same which is Rs. 1 for 3 minutes for calls on BSNL network and Rs. 1.20 for 3 minutes to another telecom.
It seems the launch of Jio by Reliance has started a war of price between the telecom industry. Every telecom company is launching new schemes and plans to lure more customers and impress the current users more. Whatever, we, the users will be benefitted the most.
Most Searching Terms:
- BSNL’s Dual Speed Plan for Rs 249
- BSNL BB Plan Change Online
- 2mbps Unlimited Broadband Plan