Check Train Time Table PNR Status and Station Information
Many Indians travels by train. The train travelers need to check the train timetable many times, as well as they, need to get information about various stations where the train will make a halt. The Indian Railway cares for its customers and to help them get information easily provides The Indian Railways Passenger Reservation Enquiry online service. The service allows one to check PNR status, availability of seats provides fare for different trains and it also gets an easy access to internet reservation system which is very convenient and being taken advantage of by millions.
You get vast information regarding the train, station, ticket, destinations etc. By using The Indian Railways Passenger Reservation Enquiry service, you save your time and energy. You do not need to go to the railway station office to get the tickets or need a call to get information. The online service is very convenient; you only need to have an access to internet.
About the Indian Railways
The Indian Railway is a state-owned corporation which is owned and operated by Government of India. It was founded on April 16th, 1853 and is headquartered in New Delhi. It operates long distance and suburban rail systems on broad, mod and narrow gauges. The Indian railway is one of the largest networks of the world and transports about 25 million passengers daily.
There are about 7500 stations and it covers 1, 15,000 km. It provides several classes for travel such a first class, first class AC, AC two-tier, AC three tiers, AC chair car, general class etc. It offers Passenger railway freight services, parcel carrier, catering and tourism services etc. The Indian Railway is the world’s ninth largest utility employer and employs about 1.4 million employees.
How to Check PNR Status with the Help of Indian Railways Passenger Reservation Enquiry?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- You must have your PNR number.
- Visit the Indian Railways Passenger Reservation Enquiry homepage at http://indianrail.gov.in/
- Click on the link “PNR Status” displayed at the top section of the page.
- Provide your PNR number in the specified box and click on the “Get Status” button to get the information you want.
- For any further information, you can refer FAQ page
More Related Queries:
- Indian railway timetable inquiry/ Check PNR Status
- Train time live/ between two stations/ table chart