Check TANGEDCO Online Bill Status – www.tn.gov.in Registration/Login
With the fast pace of life, it is very welcome and convenient if electricity bill status can be checked as well as paid online. Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corporation Limited understands the need of the time and provides online service that allows its customers to check their bill status online. It also allows online payment option. The online service provided is very easy and simple to access. You just need to provide regional information and service number. It hardly takes a couple of seconds to check the status online.
With the use of TANGEDCO online service, one can save a lot of time and it does not require you to visit the office, stand in a queue. So, be online and take advantage of the service sitting at your home. The service is available 24 hours, all days of the week.
About Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited
Tamil Nadu is situated at the southeastern of India. It was founded on January 25th, 1950 and its capital is Chennai. Tamil Nadu is one of the most industrialized states in the country and there are many manufacturing, Electronic Hardware industries.
Tamil Nadu Generation And Distribution Corporation Limited provides electricity for all household in India. The State has attempted the environment-friendly method to generate electricity and has installations with the renewable energy source. It has wind farms that supply 4,300 MW of energy. In order to make the things convenient, it provides online service that provides online billing service.
How Can You Check Your Bill Status Online With TANGEDCO?
- You must have a computer with an access to the internet.
- You have to provide your service number for the bill.
- Visit the Government of Tamil Nadu homepage at http://www.tn.gov.in/
- Click on the link “Department Wise Services” under the category “Online Services” displayed at the top section of the page.
- Click on the link displayed “Bill Status (Selected Regions)” under the “Energy Department” displayed in the middle section of the page.
- Move your mouse pointer to the “Billing Service” displayed at the top section and click on the “Bill Status” link.
- Enter your Region and Service Number information and click on the “Proceed” button in purple.
- For any further information, you can refer http://www.tn.gov.in/faqs.html
More Related Queries: