- 1 Uber Credit Card Login
- 1.1 Cards.barclaycardus.com
- 1.2 Uber Visa Credit Card Features
- 1.3 No Annual Fee
- 1.4 $0 Fraud Liability Protection
- 1.5 $0 Foreign Transaction Fees
- 1.6 Exclusive Offers and Invites
- 1.7 Mobile Phone Protection
- 1.8 Earn $100 Bonus
- 1.9 Rewards and Benefits
- 1.10 Uber Credit Card Login
- 1.11 Rates and Fees
- 1.12 Who Benefits the most from the Uber Credit Card?
- 1.13 Do you have any question about the Uber Visa Credit Card?
- 1.14 More Related Queries:
- 2 • Cards.barclaycardus.com
Uber Credit Card Login
Cards.barclaycardus.com is official website for Uber Credit Card Login. Here we will checdk Uber Visa Credit Card Review; is It Worthy to Use?
The Uber app is simplifying the lives for the riders as well as the driver-partners across 600+ cities across the globe. If you are an ardent rider booking cabs via Uber too frequently, the Uber Visa credit card has much to offer to raise your savings in various spheres of life.
The Uber Visa Card, issued by Cards.barclaycardus.com, the premier online banking service, is available in US only. Apart from the 0 annual fees, there is an array of benefits of having one in your wallet- not limited to riding services alone. You can manage your card by Uber Credit Card Login.
Uber Visa Credit Card Features
No Annual Fee
Save money every year with $0 annual fee offer on your card.
$0 Fraud Liability Protection
With the Uber Credit card, you get 100% freedom from paying for unauthorized transactions free of cost.
$0 Foreign Transaction Fees
Upon gaining the credit approval, this card allow hassle-free shopping in countries other than the US without the need to pay extras on foreign transaction fees.
Exclusive Offers and Invites
The cardholders periodically receive exclusive offers, invitation to special events organized in selected US cities.
Mobile Phone Protection
Customers paying their monthly mobile bills with the Uber Visa card get up to $600 on mobile phone protection on costs including theft and accidental damage issues.
Earn $100 Bonus
The new cardholders can earn 10,000 points equivalent to $100 if they spend $500 or more within 90 days from the date of issue of the new card.
Rewards and Benefits
- Get 4% cash back for every dollar when you use the card at UberEATS, restaurant, bars and takeouts
- 3% cash back for expenses on airfares, car rentals, hotels, resorts and vacation homes
- 2% cash back on online shopping at participating eCommerce sites, music and video streaming at Netflix, Hulu, Google Music, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Audible etc
- 1% cash back on all purchases
- Up to $50 credit on all online services for spending $5000 or more with the Uber card per year
Uber Credit Card Login
With the Uber credit card login on the Barclays website, you can manage your credit card account online.
You can login to your card account, at the Barclaycard’s official webpage for Uber Card https://cards.barclaycardus.com/cards/uber-visa-card.html.
On the top right corner of the uber credit card webpage, you will see the ‘Log In’ link.
Rates and Fees
Uber credit cards come with variable APRs depending on the credit history of the applicant. Upon evaluation, the following interest rates and fees are imposed on your card:
APR (Purchases): 16.49%, 22.24% or 25.24% variable depending on your previous credit score
APR (Balance Transfers): 16.49%, 22.24% or 25.24% variable also based on your creditworthiness
APR (Cash Advances): 26.49% variable
Other Charges: While there is no annual fee on this card, you have to pay $10 or 3% whichever is higher for each balance transfer.
Who Benefits the most from the Uber Credit Card?
Uber credit card is definitely the one necessary card for those who use cab services in the US too frequently. The rewards are promising to prevent big holes on your pocket with every day purchases.
The APR starting at 16.49% for cardholders with excellent credit history is impressive, comparatively lower and convenient to cut down the costs further. It is worth comparing this card with the other options if you are looking for one in near future.
Do you have any question about the Uber Visa Credit Card?
If you have queries about the Barclays’ Uber Visa Card, please feel free to contact the customer support at the Barclaycard helpline 866-823-7543 or visit the FAQs section.
For support on your credit card application, call 866-823-7543 or visit myapplicationstatus.com.
More Related Queries:
• barclays uber credit card
• uber credit card rewards